Account Officer / Project Engineer - Manufacturing Industry
1) Account Officer
Monitor and analyze all transnational accounting.
Inter-company accounting Purchase/Sales Bills, debit/credit notes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Accounts Executive/ Accounts Officer:.
TDS knowledge and maintenance will be preferred.
Manufacturing GST filing experience and comprehensive knowledge a must.
Handling accounting operations, including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Billing, financial statements.
Experience & Qualification:
B.Com Graduate Candidate
Have minimum 1 to 5 years of exp. in account field
Strong Positive can do attitude
2) Project Engineer
Job Location:- Kolkata
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating detailed mechanical drawings.
- Developing models and designs from concept.
- Development of process and work layout.
- Process inspection and standardization.
- Responsible for maintaining day- to- day process activities as per ISO, Meetings with project coordinators.
- Working alongside the Planning function in developing construction strategies and sequences.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on construction sites for subcontractors, craftspeople, and operatives.
- Implementing the pre-construction studies through the design and construction phases of projects
- Assisting in managing and delivery of the project.
- Checking the plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials.
- Managing, monitoring, and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or Designer / Consultant / Architect.
- Liaising with the subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors,s and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Communicating with clients and their representatives includes attending regular meetings to keep them informed of the projects progress.
- Overseeing the quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Preparing reports as and when required.
- Assisting in resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Responsible for safety & project quality assurance/quality control.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Responsible for Interacting with Designers, Design Consultants, Vendors, PMC, contractors for execution
Desired Candidate Profile
Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical
Knowing Auto CAD must
Project Experience preferred
Role:Management - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization,Other Graduate,Any Graduate
PG:Any Postgraduate,Post Graduation Not Required,Other Post Graduate
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited