Accounts Executive for Manufacturing Industry
Payable Cycle documents such as A/P Invoices and Cash/Bank Voucher, Performing
Reconciliation of Bank Balances
Booking A/P, A/R Invoices, Debit Notes Based on Item & Services S.O.s Reconciliation of
Business Partners (Vendor A/C Related Party A/C)
Maintaining the overview of the Receivables and Payables W.r.t all pending invoices for
payment and receipts
Maintaining monthly file for GST Register for taking Input Tax Credit Maintaining monthly
file for GST Register for adjusting Output Tax
Making payment of GST, TDS & ensuring filling of Monthly return Making Import
remittances of A1 & A2 payments
FEMA Audit, Internal Audit, Postings of Import with a bill of Entry,
Export Invoice, IFRS (MIS Reporting)
Preparing and maintaining an overview of all export remittances, advances from Export
- Maintain Stock Register, Purchase Register of Inputs goods on monthly basis.
- Maintain Sales Register of Final Product every month.
- Reconciliation of data for Calculation of GST liabilities and Input Tax Credit.
- Knowledge of Export and preparation of export-related documents.
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns on the GST portal. (i.e. GSTR-3B, GSTR-1, GSTR-
2A, ITC -04).
- Preparation to Job work challan and maintain its record and registered.
- Knowledge of ITC reversal for Free samples, Gifts, Exempted Goods, etc.
- Knowledge of Import of Goods at Concessional Rate of duty, Rule 2017.
- Preparation and Submission of Monthly return (Form-A) & Quarterly return (Annexure-
46) for Import of Goods.
- Preparation and Submission of Quarterly Progress Report & Annual Progress Report.
- Preparation for EA-2000 Audit data and Coordination with Auditors to close the Audit
- Knowledge of Destruction of Expiry goods.
- Prepare dispatch-related documents (i.e. Tax Invoice, Challan, etc.)
- Knowledge of E-way Bill for Dispatch of finished goods supply & Inward supply.
- Co-ordination with FGS department for dispatch planning.
- Transportation arrangement for dispatch & bill passing of transportation for payment.
- Knowledge of ERP
Role:Accountant / Accounts Executive
Salary: 6,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Functional AreaFinance & Accounting
Role CategoryAccounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited