Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager- Medical Devices & Healthcare
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix from individual customer
- Maintain an accurate and current database
- Identify and develop sources of potential customers
- Effectively communicate with customers to gain commitment to purchase
- Maintain regular contact with Key Customers
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both customer
- Overcome customer resistance/objections to products
- Advise Managing Director and Sales and Marketing Director of customer feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company performance
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Managing Director and Group Sales and Marketing Director
- Targeted tele-sales campaigns to achieve sales
- Be able to match appropriate products to customers requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all services, relevant selling points and benefits
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor service, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of services
- Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities
- Handle correspondence related to all selling activities
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
- Undertake all responsibilities with reference to procedures.
Organizing appointments and meetings between community and hospital-based Healthcare staff.
Identifying and establishing new business negotiating contracts. E.t.c.
- Responsible for achieving new target revenue & develop Key accounts for enhancement of Pharma business
- Responsible for account retention, and continued penetration at assigned accounts customers.
- Requires assistance to successfully deliver to the customer, problem resolution with the appropriate use of internal resources.
- Accountable for P&L, product pricing, developing & managing market share for entire product basket.
- Communicates the needs of the customer base, and delivers information to internal R&D and Product Management Teams.
- He will act as SPOC for Key accounts.
- Should have exposure for TERMS OF TRADE (TOT)
- Coordination with Customers Key Account Department for Payments.
- Clearing of debit and Credit notes
- Coordinate for C & F Forms and submitting to Taxation Department and maintain their records
- Preparing statements of Commissions, Incentives and their payment processing.
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Furnishing details of material lying at various Retail Shop and LFS at various locations on monthly basis.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of Reverse Sales orders and documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Submission of MIS Reports as per management requirement Monthly report to senior management.
- Communicating with co-workers on all aspects of the store and cash register.
- Calculation and processing payments related to VAT of Retail Shop and LFS.
- Passing all accounting entries related to Retail Shop and LFS in SAP.
- Preparation of stock & cash reconciliation on monthly basis to find the reason of difference between the stock & cash for retail stores.
- Preparing Commercial Invoice, Performa Invoice.
- To maintain inventory control for FVRL.
- Responsible for provide support for day-to-day activities related to Retail, LFS and E-com.
- Business meetings with Customers for product & invoice related issues.
- Coordination with design team for the selection of the designs and inlays for FVRL.
- Coordination with Vendors for productions and timely delivery for FVRL
- Follow up with FVRL for the POs.
- Coordination with various functions for the timely delivery for FVRL
- Coordinated with the Warehouse regarding the dispatches of weekly replenished merchandises, Coordination with buyers to get POs for Jubilant.
- Punching orders periodically for the merchandise & allocation to the stores,
- Planning merchandises according to the targets set for the store,
- Gathering of sales data and its analysis to understand market, trend, product, price and many other such aspects,
- Analyze past buying trends, sales records, price, and quality of merchandise.
- Performing store visits in order to find out whether merchandises are reaching on time & also check the placements of the advertised articles.
- Coordination with Category regarding the new product arrival and development.
Role:Area Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryEnterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,Other Graduate
PG:Any Postgraduate,Other Post Graduate,Post Graduation Not Required
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited