Assistant Manager-BOE(Captive Power Plant-AFBC)Qualification - B.E. Mechanical/Diploma + BOEExperience - Min. 3 years of exp. in AFBC Boiler Operation & Maintenance
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations in a smooth manner
- Assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards
- Be responsible for overall Plant output
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operation & Maintenance and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of Manpower utilization and reduce overall overtime cost
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Operation and maintenance of AFBC Boiler and auxiliary,
- Operation and maintenance of Steam turbine and auxiliary,
- Operation and maintenance of balance of plant Like : CHS, CT, DG Set, WTP. ,
- Knowledge of MS office for generating Daily MIS
- Operation and maintenance of boiler.
- Should be BOE CERTIFICATE
Role:Engineering - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical,Diploma in Mechanical
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliances services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited