Branding Executive/Asst. Manager /Graphic Designer - Hospital Industry
1). Branding Executive/Asst. Manager
- Provide inputs and close brand marketing processes to ensure the successful completion of projects
- Provide inputs for monthly brand marketing planning with new ideas.
- Maintain a timeline over all project plans and schedules by setting & evaluating project milestones.
- Conduct department-wise auditing for Branding standards inside the UNITS on a regular basis.
- Ensure the Sales team meets key deliverables on time according to the monthly calendar.
- Act as the primary contact with external vendors.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- Work with vendors to deliver all collaterals on time and identify new, innovative, cost-cutting options to reduce spending.
- Manage small updates on social media platforms with the help of an agency.
- Handle major events at the unit or corporate level.
2) Graphic Designer
Job Location:- Jaipur
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software.
- Fixing (arrangement, size, and style, and related aesthetic concepts) clients
- images in the hoarding not losing the idea or concept or purpose of the advertisement.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Completes projects by coordinating with team members, clients etc.
- Knowledge of image and video editing software like Photoshop, Coral draw, Adobe Premier Pro, Canva etc.
- Work with the senior designers to understand the design brief and its requirements
- Design compelling consistent creative assets (graphics, motion animations and videos) for our social platforms that reflect the brand visual language and drive online engagement
- Develop fresh concepts and execute the ongoing projects based on company goals and current social media trends
- An understanding of the latest trends and its connectivity with creatives and end users
Role:Advertising & Creative - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional AreaMarketing & Communication
Role CategoryAdvertising & Creative
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Computers,Any Graduate,Other Graduate,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,BCA in Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM in Information Technology,MCA in Any Specialization,Any Postgraduate
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset – its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliance’s services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each client’s specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited