Designation - Business Analyst - Manufacturing Industry
Functional Reporting To: COO
Preferred Education: B.Sc/B.Tech Any Stream or MBA form Premier Institute, IIM / XLRI/B-School
Languages: English & Hindi
Position Purpose To Provide Business data Analysis & Intelligence support to the COO (AP/TN/Telangana).
To create Future Talent Bench for the role of SVH / any suitable opening in MDO for Business Analysis (trained at State Level)
- Should be currently working as Business Analyst” in manufacturing sector/ Large Indian Company or MNC
- Should have good understanding of Business nitty-gritty, implications and challenges.
- Understand financial statement, Balance sheet, P&L.Good knowledge of Financial Ratios.
- As and when required Drafting Profit and Loss Statements to check the viability, profitability, tenure to break even etc. with emphasis on the resource loading matrix.
- Variance analysis on financial results on a direct and indirect basis including trend analysis, business performance, management response etc. to be submitted to the management on a monthly basis.
- Producing monthly reports and reconciling information related to profitability/pricing, revenue, expenses, indirect revenue and expense allocations.
- Make presentations to Management on analysis periodically.
- Budget for resources in each project/ business vertical. Doing a cost-benefit analysis to achieve maximum margins either by suggesting raising the revenue from each resource and negotiations.
- Have review meetings with various stakeholders on the progress made in their respective projects in terms of cost efficiency to achieve project margins.
- Assist Director in decision making process.
Provide Business data Analysis support to the COO which would include
Ensuring timely business data collation from different stake holders on Key Parameters.
Analytical Report presentation to facilitate key decision points at the time of monthly
Preparation of monthly reviews in prescribed formats with clear pointers / highlights to
facilitate discussions & arriving at way forward
Providing strategic data inputs to create strategies for enhancing sales during the periods
such as special days business, festive season sales etc.
Business Trend Analysis on the basis of past trends & current market conditions.
Preparing monthly MD review presentations, with requisite reasoning, for COO.
Excellent Analytical Skills .
Excellent command over MS Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel) and internet skills.
The candidate must possess EXCELLENT English communication (spoken & writing) skills.
Should be an expert in managing calendars, minute meetings, prioritize agendas, manage
Quick learner, proactive, highly motivated, self-directed and should be able to handle
Should be able to work with minimum supervision and capable of multi-task skills.
Please refer to the Job description above
Analytics & Business Intelligence for Manufacturing Industry
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional AreaData Science & Analytics
Role CategoryBusiness Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance, Marketing
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:Pawf/Bus. Analyst