Roles and Responsibilities
Experience - 1 to 5 years in Garments CAD Operator
- CAD Operation
- Pattern digitizing
- Alien pattern
- Pattern grading
- Marker making
- Printing and plotting
- Grading Pattern Sizes.
2)Line Quality Officer - Quality Control
Experience - 1 to 5 years in Garments Quality Control
- Garment Quality control as per the set parameters.
- Maintaining inter-departmental sync to facilitate Best services.
- Preparation of Shade cards, Accessory cards, Samples, Brochures etc.
- Primary aim was to check the finished garments as per the required parameters of the customers.
- Manage daily operations viz.Production, Quality control.
- Maintaining the charts of Quality control records for monthly analysis.
- Appointment of vendors for development of samples/products for mass production.
- Monthwise production and delivery schedules planning as per Buyer demands.
- Interacting with the Sampling, Production, Finishing, Packing departments for achievement of common goals .viz.design, qualities, and quantities as per Buyer requirement
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: 1,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Role CategoryProduction & Manufacturing - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited