Deputy General Manager - Corporate Gifting Institutional Sales -Textile/Garment Industry
Role and Responsibility of the Position:
- Should Handling Institutional/Corporate Sales & Gifting, Government Sales, Uniform Sales Entire Pan India for Garment or Textile Industry, Pharma, Non-Pharma (Apparels, IT, Lubes, Paints, Cement industry, FMCG, FMCD, Electronics.
- Handling Schemes and Promotion and Diwali Gifting of apparel Brands.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, Generating Leads, Target identification and classification.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the products as per their needs.
- Maintaining relationships with all existing clients & Distributors.
- Data Reporting to Management ( DSR, Prospects Pipeline, Order lost and PJP).
- Gathering Market information of Competitor products & Pricing.
- Ensuring new customer acquisition in line with target and revenue generation with timely payment collection.
- Monitoring Area Sales Managers & Sales Officers on day-to-day basis activities & Offering moral as well as practical support to sales team to enhance the market share of the company. Regular visits to the retail market, institutional clients & distributors.
- Submitting projection / strategic planning to the management well in advance.
- Keeping watch on competitor activities & updating to the management.
- Appointing new distributors area-wise / enhancing the database of distributors / Hotel Industries & B2B & Modern Trade sector.
- Looking at all sales promotional activities, merchandising, preparation & launching of schemes in the respective trade market. Participating in exhibitions of the respective territory.
- Conducting regular Market visits for and Upcountry traveling for client meetings, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region. Conceptualizing and developing the product positioning activities in line of the business plans,
Customer Relationship Management with key client base.
- To attend the Techno-commercial discussion with Clients /Consultants by incorporating the Specification during the Tendering / Post order stage.
- Identifying new streams for revenue growth & developing marketing plans to build consumer preference. Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market share metrics.
- Responsible for devising Strategic Plans & conducting strategy meetings for Business Development & Account receivables.
- Managing a team along with Business associates & monitor the performance of team & implement improvements.
- Promote construction chemicals, emulsions through Institution/distributors, largely in Mumbai & rest of India
- Manage key corporate clients & government sectors
- Develop sales in the field of Construction Chemicals & Industrial Emulsions
- Identify target markets, trends and customers
- Assess customer needs; define product and strategic relationship requirements; manage key internal and external relationships; forecast and monitor product revenue
- Maintain regular contact with current customers as well as new customers and find out their requirements and fulfill the same.
- Coordinate and follow-up on promotional activities in markets
- Team with Sales, Service, Marketing and Product Development to develop market, sell and deliver products through the dealers
- Gather information about market requirements and pricing
- Follow up with Production Unit/Coordinator-Marketing on the deliverables
- Produce samples for evaluation and certification
- Carry demonstration as required by customers & closely follow up with them on the outcome of their evaluation
- Attend & organize seminars and meetings
Salary: 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel & Tourism
Functional AreaStrategic & Top Management
Role CategoryTop Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliances services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each client’s specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited