Deputy Manager Business Excellence & Operations Six Sigma Black Belt
Roles and Responsibilities
Should Have Certified Six Sigma Black Belt professional offering a good experience of over 4+ years in Business Excellence, Operations Management, Process Management & Team Management in the manufacturing industry
Should Successfully be designed quality framework and introduced quality tools such as Change Management, Lean Six Sigma,5S, Quality Circle & Kaizen to streamline Quality Management Systems
Performance-driven professional with a comprehensive understanding of Process Compliance, TAT, SLA, and strengths inefficient operations and client servicing; impressive success in delivering business impact
Added value to the efforts of the organization by building high performing teams that excel in delivering business value with high morale &low attrition; recruiting, leading, training, and monitoring the team members for maintaining excellence in the service operations as well as developing SOPs
Part of project coordination and technology implementation team (Digitalisation, SAP, and lean manufacturing).
To propose and analyze industry-wide best practices that can help increase overall profitability for the business.
To assist in Value stream mapping, implement cost reduction and productivity improvement projects
Six Sigma Black belt certification
Business Process Management: For Continuous Improvement, we are taking different Business Process Re-engineering initiatives to find out opportunities for improvements in different processes to build better Agility, Transparency & GRC systems in the organization.
Ensure consistent end product in line with desired characteristics, managing variances in parameters/ quality of different RM quality as well as sources since new RM (both attributes and supplier wise) is being tested for technology scale-up possibilities.
Balancing productivity and efficiency goals with quality and safety considerations (especially given high-risk work environment), to ensure immediate goal achievement as well as long term business sustainability
Ensuring compliance to evolving environmental/ pollution control standards at all times.
To develop team and maintain motivation across all levels given the variances in process conditions and trials in progress.
Certified Management System and Business Excellence quality standards Compliance and Internal Customer satisfaction-
1. To develop and maintain Certified management and Business Excellence Standards To ensure total compliance of the applicable quality standards.
2. Coordinate with the certifying agency
3. To plan, conduct periodic internal, surveillance audits and ensure closure of NCRs.
4. Plan and conduct training programs on management systems
Business Process Governance:
- Understanding of As-Is process, plugging out gaps, designing and implementation of new To-Be Process after taking approval from the Management.
- For process re-engineering and de-bottlenecking, applying different improvement methodologies like Lean, 7QC tools, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, etc.
- Documentation & Implementation of new SOPs, Policies which shall include SLAs, KPIs, PFDs.
- Issuance of Corporate Guidelines to all units of Vardhman after CMD approval.
- SPOC for all Business Processes (SOPs & Policies) of Vardhman Group. Maintaining a repository of Business Processes & Corporate guidelines.
- Acting as a change agent in the organization.
- As a Change Coordinator, responsible for organizing the Change Committee meetings.
- Track & Ensure the progress of changes as decided by the Management.
b.1. Human Change Management: Issuance of Awareness emails, organizing Training & Knowledge sharing sessions
b.2. Technology: Preparation of BRDs & FRDs and Technology application review (Maturity assessment of various IT applications
TPM & Lean Initiatives: Working as a coordinator from the CMD office to help TPM Secretariat in execution & implementation of TPM & Lean initiatives in the organization. The main tasks are as follows:
- Constantly taking part in the 5S, TPM audits at different units & providing observations and report to the Management.
- Evaluating TPM approach notes, formats used, and their linkage with other business processes.
- Kaizen & best practices: Study, analysis, shortlisting & taking approval from Management for implementation.
Program & Project Management: As PMO, managing qualitative and administrative parts of different projects (Corp initiatives) undertaken.
- Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Kaizen Projects
- Other small Process Improvement Projects
Other Major Challenges:
- Dynamic adoption of bought-out technology components and stabilization of process therein.
Role:Project Manager - Manufacturing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaProject & Program Management
Role CategoryConstruction / Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
PG:M.Tech in Chemical
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:Pawf/Business Excellence Manuf.