Design Engineer/Manager For R&D-NPD Research & Development
Qualification: B.Tech. Mechanical, M.Tech. Mechanical/Production
1. Strong hands-on knowledge in design & development of Medical Devices. Experience in orthopedic implants, Urology and Gastro surgical instruments will be added advantage. Knowledge of surgical procedures and human anatomy is a must.
2. Problem solving attitude by proposing multiple alternatives via brain storming or other innovative techniques.
3. In-depth Engineering knowledge of design and detailing of metal and plastic parts withunderstanding of tolerance stack-up, specifications, process and material knowledge etc. is mandatory. Should be able to review and mentor the team and train them for better quality output.
4. Thorough Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, documentation, risk management, verification and validation etc. is mandatory. Thorough knowledge of MDD or MDR requirements will be of added advantage.
5. Effective communication skills as they are a must for engaging with customers and other stake holders for understanding of problem statement, observation and documentation.
6. Should have working knowledge of design tools like Solidworks, Creo, AutoCAD etc.
7. Should have prior experience of leading a team of 10-15 engineers.
8. Implementation of Agile or similar PLM solutions will be of added advantage.
1. Interact with Clinicians/Surgeons at various stages of design & development. Close interaction with surgeons, procedure observation, need identification and attending cadaveric or clinical trials.
2. Establish partnership with external experts and institutions as required.
3. Seamless co-ordination with other stakeholders or cross-functional teams such as Production, Purchase, Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, External vendors etc.
4. Reporting the status to reporting manager on a regular basis.
Role:Product Development Manager
Salary: 18,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices & Equipment
Functional AreaResearch & Development
Role CategoryEngineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Mechanical
PG:M.Tech in Production/Industrial, Mechanical
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:Pawf/NPD Mgr