General Manager/Assistant General Manager - Corporate Insurance for Manufacturing Industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Issuance of property & liability, shopkeeper, Fire, Marine package policies including cargo and HUL insurance cover based on the clients requirement.
- Knowledge of all the risks clause, transit/voyage, strikes and waiver clause associated with marine insurance.
- Knowledge of the ship building technology and hydrostatic calculations to evaluate the emerging risk and potential fraud in the claim.
- Knowledge of the all types of the property and liability related line of insurance and their standard exclusions in the policy cover.
- Ensuring the issuance of the cover notes (commercial vehicle and private car) on the same date received.
- Sound knowledge of legal aspects (IRDA guidelines) of the Motor insurance and MACT claims.
- Ensuring documents adhere to policy specifications.
- Ensuring disposal of the claims as per prescribed TAT.
- Obtaining clearances from the Risk Department and various other departments.
- Coordinating with sales team for efficient query resolution.
- Ensuring the detailed Analysis of property and liability related claims of the companies and individuals with the help of the compliance officer and fraud examiner.
- Ensuring the generation of approval letters with the help of policy administration and underwriting team to help issuing the policies.
- Liasioning with the stakeholders of the insurance industry like insurance broker Team & TPA for the smooth functioning of the clients.
- Perform QC for the policy of various insurance assigned, checks for conditions, warranties, exclusions; Rate applied is correct through tariff.
- Handling entire General Insurance Portfolio including but not limited to Industrial All Risk Policy, Erection All Risk Policy, Marine Erection Policy, Fire, Money/Cash Related policy, Motor vehicles, CPM, Various Marine Policy, etc policy to take maximum coverage and minimize organization risk and settlement of claim thereafter.
- Highlighting the financial life risk inherent in the business and mitigates for the same.
- Coordinating Group head-Insurance at H.O in finalizing the renewal of all the insurance policies taking into consideration present requirements in term of proper coverage from all parameters.
- Collecting the Monthly declaration from various departments under respective Fire & Marine Policy and ensuring its timely submission to Insurer and monitoring its balance Sum Insured.
- Ensuring the deputation of the surveyor at the earliest by giving timely intimation about loss to insurer and arranging the documents as per LOR from various department and ensuring its submission to surveyor along with Claim Bill & Form after its close review as per T&C of respective policy.
- Liaising with brokers, Insurers and all other concerned persons and departments including Project team for designing of policies and settlement of claim thereof
- Perusal & compilation of policy documents, preparation of premium budget & monthly MIS,etc.
- Prepare Internal claim assessment and approval note after the receipt of DV from Insurance company for the further step in settlement acceptance of claim.
- Providing training to user departments/ Vendors/ C&F on Insurance Policies T&C & Claims Procedures.
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Role CategorySenior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India\'s largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India\'s leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited