General Manager Electrical for Cement Industry
Candidate Should have working experience in cement manufacturing industry
- Carry out Design, Engineering, erection, and commissioning activities for various industries such as Cement and other process plants.
- Preparing tender specification for Instrumentation & control Package.
- Tender Evaluation of the offers.
- Preparation of Basic/Detailed engineering deliverables like P&I Diagrams, Instrument list, I/O list. Cable Schedule, JB Schedule, instruments datasheets, and hook up drawings, etc.
- Bid Engineering such as Offer preparation and estimation.
- Project execution.
Erection, Testing, and Commissioning.
- Having a working knowledge of PLC, SCADA, DRIVES, INSTRUMENTATION, MOTORS, and PANEL DESIGNING.
- Knowledge of Programming, Commissioning, Installation & Troubleshooting of Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider.
- Functional/working knowledge on networking with Profibus PA/DP, Foundation Fieldbus, AS-Interface, and Control Net and Done Factory acceptance test for Control system panels.
- Supervision of erection and commissioning.
- Cooperation during the FAT & SAT.
- Anchoring Erection, Installation, Testing, commissioning, and ensuring completion of project in minimum turnaround time-effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
- Overseeing installation & commissioning; effectuating maintenance plans for machines and
Evaluation of Contracts / Contractor and Vendor
- Evaluate bid summaries of potential contractors about technical suitability, quality, cost, and time.
- Equipment order, technical review, bid clarification, contract award.
- Short travels to site/customer place for site supervision/ Technical meetings.
- Investigate contractor background and visit their facilities, hold a discussion to/for relationship beneficial to both parties.
- Development & implementation of project execution plans.
- Coordination of engineering teams in line with the design strategy & criteria in line with Clients' requirements.
- Update a detailed plan/schedule to ensure optimization of resources for the project.
- Spearheading activities involving working out various requirements & monitoring project operations/execution for ensuring timely completion.
- Coordinating projects for the set up standards with accountability for strategic utilization & deployment of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
Operations & Maintenance
- Conducting failure investigation analysis to identify gaps & take corrective measures to reduce equipment downtime & maximize plant availability.
- Allocating equipment, managing breakdown, scheduling & planning of maintenance and coordination with other service departments; planning preventive, predictive, breakdown maintenance of instruments& machinery
- Leading & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in operations and meeting of individual and Group Targets.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for building team effectiveness by promoting a spirit of cooperation between team members.
- Recognizing areas of improvements and organizing training programs for the same plans and execution of all electrical
and instrumentation-related works and coordinates the works to mechanical, civil and production departments.
- Ensure that all the works are done are by the approved construction Drawings, Contract documents, Project specifications, and all the applicable standards.
- Responsible for coordination of the entire electrical & instrumentation project Activates, Project cost evaluation &
Techno commercial evaluations.
- Monitor and control Both E&I Department Equipment Availability along with control on account of spares, inventory, repairs, and manpower deployment & Training.
Familiar, Hands-on, and exposure to PLC Programming in SIEMENS S7 Series, ALLEN BRADLEY, GE FANUC and
MODICON series along with different SCADA SYSTEMS Like ECS, WINCC, and SCITECH ver. 7.0 or 7.1.
- Liaisoning with Government Agencies, Statutory compliance, and Electrical Safety, delays and downtime Analysis, Control to increase the availability of the Electrical and Instrumentation Equipment.
- Responsible for Job Planning, Execution of Spares Management & inventory control under Maintenance Budget.
- Responsible for Energy consumption Monitoring and controlling Analysis.
- Upgrading & Modifications of systems for energy savings and Various Processes internal department Quality Audits.
- Erection, installation, Testing, Commissioning, Project Execution, operation, and Maintenance of complete Electrical and Instrumentation Equipment in Cement Plants and Liaisoning with the government State Electricity Board on day-to-day Activates.
- Streamlining maintenance of Plant Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation equipment which involves the overall planning of section-wise yearly/half-yearly/ weekly shutdown as well as preparing bar charts for jobs & manpower requirements
- Supervising the spare part planning, developing indent reports, and co-coordinating with Purchase Dept. for timely procurement of material goods
- Checking the consumption of spares & consumables, preparing the annual budget, maintaining the checklist and
submitting breakdown reports.
- Generating monthly maintenance reports & ISO-9001-2008 documents e.g. History Card &Periodic Checklists
- Looking after the conditioning of plant machinery& conducting physical verification of inventory (electrical and Instrumentation related items) in stores on a monthly/half-yearly/yearly basis.
- Working in the ERP atmosphere &taking several steps to lower the per ton energy consumption by introducing
measures in the present layout/of the plant.
- An active member of the energy conservation cell and as a member taken several steps to reduce the per ton energy consumption by introducing modification/replacing/changes in the present layout/of the plant.
- Have Knowledge and Hands-on experience in SAP PM and MM modules
- Has Knowledge of the used DCS and HMI Systems like ABB, Siemens PCS7, WinCC, RS view.
- Have hands-on Experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, and Schneider (Modicon) PLCs.
- Knows the field instrumentation (sensors, transducers, Pressure, Flow, Temperature, Level, etc)
- Has Knowledge of control philosophy for Cement plant, Captive power plant, and various process plant automation.
- Has Knowledge and troubleshooting of Gas Analyzers, control valves, etc.
- Has Knowledge of Hardware interfaces Foundation Field Bus, Profibus, HART, etc.
- Have hands-on Experience in BMS systems, CCTV, Fire Alarm System, Telephone, and PA system.
Erection, Installation, Testing, commissioning, operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of
- 220KV /220KV GIS Transmission Substation including (MSETCL) 36 Bays and 22KV MSEDCL Bays.
- 100MVA, rated 220KV/132KV Substations and 220KV/132KV, 132KV/33KV Substations switchgears.(AIS & GIS)
- 63MVA/80MVA transformer rated 220KV/33kV make-NGEF & MECO (ABB).
- 50MVA, rated 132KV/33KV Substations 40MVA Transformer rated 33KV/415V make-CGL
- 12.5/16MVA transformer rated 33 KV/11KV make-CGL,
- 1.6 MVA transformers rated 6.9KV/440V make-CGL 12.5/16 MVA rated 132KV/6.9KV make-CGL, 6.3MVA transformer rated 33-22KV/6.9KV make-CGL,
- 2000KVA transformer rated 6.6 kV/ 415V make-CGL.
- 1.6 MVA transformers rated 6.9KV/440V make-CGL.
- 500KVA transformer rated 415v/415v make-CGL substations.
- CPC-100, CP TD1 Make OMRICRON Testing Equipments. (Transformer winding resistance, Tan delta test, ratio test, CT, PT Ratio Test, Magnetizing current test, OLTC Test, Primary injection test & secondary injecting test.
- Cable laying up to 600Sqmm and testing of all HV cables.
- Testing of HV & MV cables, Bus-Bar, Generator Winding, MV&LV Motors, Current Transformer, Voltage transformer, knowledge of Breakers testing. Preparation of Test procedures & Document.
- Knowledge of Standards for switchgear installation, control panel installation, cable tray, Cable pit, Cable trench, Cable
laying, Motor Erection, Battery Bank, Transformer Erection, Earthing system plant. Safety analysis of High Voltage test.
- Protection system used in sub-station (differential, earth fault, restricted earth fault, sensitive earth fault, distance differential, longitudinal differential protection, over current, frequency(IF/OF), Voltage(OV/UV) )
- Over Current and Earth Fault Relays (Electromechanical, Static, Numerical), Motor management Relays, Differentials
Relay, Under/over Voltage Relays, Different type of Supervision and Auxiliary Relays, A.C/D.C Monitoring Relays, Pilot Relay, Sensitive Earth fault Relays, Trip Relay, Arc Protection System (relay & sensor).Made By: ABB, Siemens, GEC, Schneider and G.E.
- Power Transformers, Distribution Transformers, Current Transformers, Voltage Transformers, and Control transformers.
- Cable AC/DC High Voltage Test (up to 11 kV Cables)
- Calibration of Ammeter, Voltmeter, Energy meter, Power factor meter, Synchroscope Meter, Frequency Meter, Power, voltage, current Transducers, Stability, Scheme, Functional Test of Generators, Switchgears (HV/LV), Transformers and Motors (HV/LV), Simulations and Logic Test of Switchgears (HV/LV) Power and Distribution Transformers, Motors (HV/LV) with PLC and DCS.
- 5.832 MVA rated 11KV/660 V, 1.6 MVA rated 11KV/800KV/800KV, 2.0 MVA rated 11KV/690 supplied ABB with Variable Frequency Drives
- Vacuum Circuit Breakers rated 3AH, 3AF Type, 36KV/2500A, 12KV/1250A Make Siemens, HT Breakers Rated 36/1225C make ABB Vaccum Circuit Breakers rated 11KV/1250A Make Voltas Switchgears Ltd and LT Breakers rated 3200 Amps, 2500A, 1250A, 800A (ACBS) of L&T and Make SIEMENS type-WL II
- 15.22 Mvar 13.45 Mvar. & 6.322 Mvar Capacitor banks Make ABB 300kvar, 650KVar & 700kvar Capacitor Banks make Meher Capacitors Pvt Ltd & Nokian Capacitors operated with reactive power control relay and of Current Limiting Reactor make Hilkar Electrotek Ltd.
- All types of Siprotec Relays,simocode relays,Tesys-T Relays, Spam 150C, SPAJ 140J etc.
- Conventional and Intelligent Motor Control Centers & Power Control Centers of L&T and make Siemens (SIVACON & Natus Energon).
- Troubleshooting the totally integrated automation TIA from SiemensModel S7-300 & S7- 400, PLC, Allen Bradley PLC of ABB and Modicon Quatam Series (U984) supplied by L &T with I/OS and Citech, WINCC and Expert control SCADA System. (software and hardware)
- Configuring and faults diagnosis of DCS, PLC, SCADA, RTU, Profibus Communication, Analyzers, and Control Loops. DCS: PCS7 v6.0 Siemens.
PLC: Siemens simatic S7 200,300,400.
SCADA: WINCC/Siemens, ECS and CITEC Ver.7.1
- Pfister /Tran Weigh solid flow feeders,
- Schenck belt Weigh weighers,
- Transweigh Feeders Belt Weigher,
- Bin weighing system,
- G120,S110,S120 Sinamics for Kiln Main Drive and Raw mill separator VFDS,
- Micromaster 420,440 of siemens make VFDs
- ABB Make ACS 355,550 SERIES, ACS 600, ACS 800, and ACS 1000 Water-cooled medium voltage Variable frequency drives.
- Siemens MAKE SIMOREG DC DRIVES.
- Yaskawa F7 VFDS
- Weighbridges up to 100 Tons. etc.
- Installation, calibration and loop checking of the field instrument Transmitters (Emerson Rosemount, ABB, Endress & Hauser, Bently Nevada, Honeywell, Yokogawa, Vega, Polysonics,....... ) using FLUKE 754, 744 and siemens MAKE HART
475 and 375 Calibrators.
- Maintenance and calibration of the control valves ( Pneumatic, Part turn, MOV, NRV,..... ) of Weir Blackborough,
Flowserve, Bray, Airtorque, Copes-Vulcan, Valtek, Masoneilan, Auma matic,......
- Experienced in flowmeters configuring (electromagnetic, orifice plate, ultrasonic, turbine, variable area ) of ABB, Rosemount, Krohne,+GF+,.....
- Designing, Implementing and Commissioning of new control loops as per site requirements.
- Review of control philosophy, P&I diagrams, cause & effect diagrams, instruments list, flow chart
- Familiar with engineering standards ISA, IEEE, ASTM, NAMUR, ASMI, ANSI, NEMA, IEC
- Preparing master data sheet for PM schedule; ensuring safe and efficient performing of CM
- UPS Make Tata Liebert & Master Guard, Pneumatic Chicago Air Compressors, Compressors make Blue Star & Atlas Copco.
- Direct On-Line Starters, Star Delta Starters, Soft Starters, Liquid Rotor Starters, and Grid Rotor Starters make Pioneer Engineering Works and Electroschaltgerate Meerane GMBH, made in Germany & Operations, maintenance and troubleshooting of AC Variable fdrivecy drive VFD TYPE-ACS-600, ACS-800, ACS-1000 make-ABB.
- AC Variable frequency drives (VFD), 5000KW of 11KV AND 500KW, 400KW, 300KW, 415 volts AC of SIEMENS make and DC Variable Frequency drives (VFD) up to 120KW, 415volts of ABB Make.
- Keeping track record of maintenance and troubleshooting of:
- Pfister /Tran Weigh solid flow feeders,
- Scheck belt Weigh weighers,
- Transweigh Feeders Belt Weigher,
- Bin weighing system,
- Yaskawa F7 VFDs, DC DRIVES of SIEMENS 6RA SERIES.
- Weighbridges up to 100 Tons.etc,
- H.T MOTORS of 4000KW, 11KV make SEW SACHSENWERK Gmbh, 2500KW, 6.6 KV, make CGL, 1500KW, 11KV make CGL. & 1500KW, 6.6 KV make CGL and 3660KW squirrel cage induction Motor Supplied by ABB with VFD rated ACS-1000 water-cooled type
- 1400KVA,500KVA, 180KVA DGSET rated 415/415KV make kirloskar and 1500KVA DGSET rated 415/6.6KV make kirloskar
- Electrostatic Precipitator Transformers (ESP) rated 122KVA, 91.5 KVA and 125KV/1400mA.
Role:Production / Manufacturing Head
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
PG:M.Tech in Electrical
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset – its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliance’s services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each client’s specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited