Head Operations & Quality Manager - Potato Chips Manufacturing
FMCG/Food based company that manufacturing various type ofNamkeen, Snacks, Potato Chips,
- Production Planning and Control
- Quality Management
- Process Enhancement
- Cost And Budgetary Control
- Resource Management
- Food Safety Team Leader, implementation Of ISO And GFSI Standards
- R&D in Namkeen , Potato Chips , Banana Chips, Chikki.
- Experience of business software like SAP, ERP.
- Customer Complain Handling.
- Licensing & Products Label :
- Preparation of documents required for the new FSSAI License, Modification of FSSAI existing License, submit online application for FSSAI License, Reply for FSSAI comments.
- Classification of the product as per Food Safety and Standards (Food or Health Supplements, Nutraceuticals, Foods for Special Dietary Uses, Functional Foods and Novel Food) Regulations, 2016 and FSSR (Food product Standard and Food Additives) 2011 and other amendments, Documentation etc.
- Finalization labels artwork by ensuring products label meet all FSSR (Labeling and Packaging) regulations and ensure the products label meet the Legal metrology (Packed Commodities) rules 2011.
- Labeling the packaging of food products in compliance with food safety and standards (Packaging and labeling) regulation, 2011.
- Ensure the product label meet Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 labeling regulations and other amendments.
- Ensure the Healths and Nutritionals claim of the Products.
- Quality and Safety Managements:
- Establish policy and procedures to ensure that all food prepared at the facility complies with FSSAI standards and all other regulatory agencies. Ensure FSMS and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points, (HACCP) plan is consistently up to date and variations are investigated and corrected.
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures,standards and specifications
- Developed Products Recipes and trained entire staff personally for recipes accuracy.
- Manage production flow and quality to ensuring to meet the standard.
- Train new employees to use equipment properly and safety and teach employees about food safety and rules.
- Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure safe and efficient workflow.
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet the FSSAI standards.
- Handling over all inspection of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet the standard.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures (Standards, regulation/Laws) and news with respect to product quality.
- Handling legal compliance of ETP, Boiler and stack monitoring.
- Production / Manpower Planning and Control:
- Supervise workers and monitor work flow to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Manage production flow, ensuring all standards are met.
- Organize work assignments and set work schedules to keep lines running smoothly.
- Optimizing man and machine utilization to achieve production targets.
- Train new employees to use equipment properly and safely.
- Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure safe and efficient work flow.
- Planning and effective predictive & preventive maintenance schedules of the machine so reduced the breakdown time.
- Create Production or consumption and work reports about observations, issues, employee performance, and operations.
- Weekly and monthly manpower raw material planning based on production demand.
- Maintain clean and safe work spaces, ensuring employees are also mindful of safety at all times.
- Directing, leading and motivating workforce, imparting continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- Evaluate new equipment, techniques, or procedures, and report findings to management.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Role CategorySenior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Food Technology,Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Food Technology,Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited