Manager Chartered Accountant (CA Qualified)
Qualification - CA Qualified
Roles & Responsibility
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING REPORTING :
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate and are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles for all the entities.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances for all the entities.
- Oversees all the payable and receivables based on the organizations agreed timelines.
- Responsible for monthly reporting, operating results and financial position and variance explanation for all the entities to the leadership team.
- Responsible to report and review bank reconciliations, loan schedules etc...
- GST State Wise Calculation & Payment
- GSTR 2A reconciliation
- Fund Management
- Ensuring maximum Fund utilizing
- Payout through RTGS, NEFT, Cheque, CMS, Net Transfer
- Clients Queries & coordination with Bank
- Handling Complete Accounts Payable Process.
- Making Vendor Payment in due time.
- Assisting in monthly, quarterly & annual closing of books of accoonts.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register.
- Handling a Petty Cash disbursement on weekly basis.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation on daily/monthly basis.
- TDS payment.
- Weekly & Monthly MIS Report.
- Assisting in Statutory (GT) & Internal Audit (SARA & Associates) of the company.
- Have Experience with Finance & Accounts, Auditing, Funds Management, Statutory Compliance,driving controllership of direct &indirect taxation and managing systems effectively to improve efficiency of the process
- Proficient in preparing MIS reports that generates necessary financial information to determine profitability& preparing and analyzing monthly Fund Flow Statement of the organization.
- Having strong knowledge in preparing reports in Excel by applying Pivot Table, V-Lookup; also working on ERP modules such as Financial Management, Material Management, GST Accounting, PF Accounting, Selling and Distribution
- Exposure at supervising tax compliance and submissions covering corporate tax, GST and withholding taxes including tax returns, internal reporting and tax accounting
- Capable of streamlining the working procedures and formulating cost effective solutions for enhancing accounting operations; directing financial analysis; internal & regulatory reporting
- Skilled at managing financial accounting, receivables & payables management, General Ledger Accounting, Intercompany reconciliation and finalization of accounts
- Managing all the accounting & financial matters, fixed assets management also working in coordination with outside agents such as govt. depts. regarding income tax, TDS, GST and Professional tax & Income tax matters of the concerned organization
- Finalizing the accounts of the company, monitoring the entries made by the sub-ordinates in the ERP system and making reconciliation with the vendors & customers. Presently engaged in finalization of accounts, Monthly closing of accounts, cash management, budget analysis.
- Identifying & conducting the internal audit with the auditor, replying for all queries of the auditor during the course of the audit for every quarter
- Conducting Internal Audit, IFC Audit, Statutory Audit, CAG Audit and Tax Audit for the concern as well as reply to the query of the Auditors.
- Planning & executing monthly / quarterly / annual closure schedules, providing monthly financial statements and administering the monthly closing process
- Computing & arranging for timely deposit of taxes (Provident Fund, Profession Tax, Income Tax ,TDS, GST & GST TDS) and filing of returns for timely completion of assessment and ensuring statutory compliance
- Supervising, examining and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, or other nancial reports for assessing accuracy, completeness and conformance to procedural standards
- Addressing various expenses, variance analysis, inter-company reconciliation and inter-divisional cross charges.
- Preparing of cash flow statement, MIS reports for providing feedback to top management on financial performance, monthly profitability, age-wise analysis of debtors/creditors and so on
Role:Chartered Accountant (CA)
Salary: 11,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaFinance & Accounting
Role CategoryAccounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliance’s services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each client’s specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited