Medical Representative / MR / Territory Manager - Pharma Industry
To ensure the continued prosperity and growth of Pharmaceutical by promoting, selling and delivering Pharma products and service solutions to new and existing clients within a defined territory in support of the company's business goals and objectives.
Main Duties of this Position
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue;
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
- Establish plans like the Field Coverage Plan, Sales and Prescription Reporting Plans, Sales Incentive Plan etc. ,
- Monitor sales activity through tracking of sales MIS, formulate rolling sales plans to ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Monitor stock inventories at hospital /retail pharmacies, monitor product usage patterns, coordinate with Supply Chain and Central Warehouse to prevent stock outs
- Ensure forecasting accuracy by driving feedback from sales team and with close coordination with marketing team
- Communicate key marketing strategies to the team and conduct group / individual interactions to check on overall understanding of the marketing strategy by field force.
- Monitor implementation of marketing initiatives through maintaining a link between the sales and marketing teams and evaluate effectiveness/ impact of the marketing initiatives.
- Establish and Develop relationships with key customers by securing customer loyalty and forging strong relationship in order to develop advocates to communicate key messages to the medical community
- Analyzing market trends and competitors activities and formulating strategies to respond to these
- Ensure Managers establish a strong network with various purchase authorities at institutional customers to ensure achievement of regional sales objectives.
- Participate in the recruitment process, allocate targets, track, monitor, review and guide performance, provide developmental feedback, suggest training programs and facilitate the developmental process for the regional sales team.
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryRetail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,Other Graduate
PG:Post Graduation Not Required,Any Postgraduate,Other Post Graduate
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:Pawf/MR PHARMA