Manager Sales Admin & MIS
Sales Administration/ Support:
- Facilitating sales/ order processing support to the customers and resolving client queries & issues.
- Troubleshooting and resolving client queries efficiently in shortest amount of time.
- Looking after back office operations & liaising with dealers, RSMs, ASMs & SEs pan India.
- Overseeing smooth & scheduled implementation of established standards so as to minimize gaps in actual vs. required standards.
- Handling HR issues encompassing interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews while imparting training to the team members.
- Liaising with the legal Dept. on MOU & Agreement generation and devising sales proposals and collateral.
- Monitoring and tracking dispatch schedule, production planning, inventory & making decisions about stock control.
- Steering end to end sales operations of processes and timely delivery as per desired TAT.
- Planning the process effectively with overall responsibility for maintaining various process metrics and strictly adhering to the compliance procedures at all times.
- Performing daily activities to ensure smooth and effective operations while adhering to the company’s norms.
- Effectively monitoring progress of work and endure adherence to schedule to ensure execution of work as per sales and service procedures within time and budgetary parameters.
MIS/ Report Generation:
- Creating MIS Reports w.r.t. Orders, Sales, Collection, Expense Statement, Transporters Freight, Inventory etc. & updating the top management about the same to facilitate decision-making.
- Involved in sales forecasts and reports & preparing business plans to attain maximum sales.
- Devising monthly, weekly & daily reports by making in-depth analysis and generating actionable information.
- Analyzing slow, non-moving & near expiry product on monthly basis immediately after sales closing.
- Reviewing Sales Trends – Brand wise/ SKU wise at State/ Distributor level.
- Responsible for Incentive calculation – Sales Employees/ Distributor reward & incentive program while monitoring the performance of Sales employee / SDM’s.
- Analyzing competitors’ activities; providing inputs for product enhancement and fine tuning sales strategies.
- Liaising with ZM’s, RM’s & cross functional teams in Factories, Supply Chain, Vendors, Logistics, Accounts to ensure smooth flow of business.
- Finalizing sales forecast in coordination with Regional Managers & forwarding monthly production plan to the Planning Dept. on the basis of past sales trend analysis & growth factors.
- Created dashboards to facilitate decision-making and analyzing performance of all India Sales Team/ Dealers to ensure efficiency in business operations.
- Creating daily load-plan for customers’ orders and forwarding to Logistics for execution.
- Facilitating the distribution team in materials allocation/ de-allocation of customer orders to complete full truck load ready for dispatches.
- Accelerating critical orders with local subcontract vendors; reviewing schedules on all customer orders. Generating & forwarding information to sales teams / Logistics.
- Scrutinizing near expiry inventories in various depots and coordinating with concerned for faster liquidation.
- Travelling with Senior Managers across India for merchandise presentation (Garment / Fashion Industries).
Role:Sales Operations / Enablement
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategorySales Support & Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:PAWF/MIS MANAGER