We are hiring for Occupational Therapist Head/Speech Therapist Head in a MNC Base Corporate Clinical Setup.
Job Description: Occupational Therapist Head
Organization empowers parents of developmentally disabled children with resources that enable them to engage their child in learning and promote growth. In the program, parents work with a child psychologist to assess their child and create an individualized education plan. Learning resources are customized according to the childs specific needs, and the resources are delivered to the home.
Organization Target Group: Children who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, Down syndrome, learning disability and intellectual disability
Employment Type- Full Time
Exp:- 5 to 10 Years
Qualification: -Bachelor &Masters in Occupational Therapy
Job Location : - Gurgaon, Lucknow, Raipur, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Bilaspur
Duties and responsibilities
a) Head occupational therapist you will provide professional leadership for occupational therapy staff, working in mental health and physical community services, interpret national and local policies, ensure systematic and appropriate governance of occupational therapy practice, and maintain systems for effective professional supervision and support across all occupational therapy services.
Responsible to take functional concerns
b) Responsible for taking history of functional difficulties
c) Responsible to make assessment format
d) Responsible to assess children with special needs
e) Responsible for OT goal planning
f) Responsible for implementing treatment plans using SI, NDT, behavior therapy, fine motor and handwriting
g) Responsible to formulate OT reports and documentation
h) Team player
i) Knowledge of MS office and web-based applications
Job Description: Speech Therapist Head
Duties and responsibilities
- The post holder manage their own caseload and be responsible for leading a small team of SLTs in the Clinical Voice Disorders Service at across Pan India Clinical Setup.
- Conduct new case assessments and create therapy plans
- Coordinate with other members of Company multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Maintain records and share with other members of the team when required
- Develop protocols for assessment, treatment and management and assist in their implementation
- Guide and train other staff members in speech therapy planning
- Create and modify resources and manuals
- Participate in other activities on an as-needed basis case perspective areas
Interested Candidates Share Me Your Updated Resume
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional AreaHealthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Other Post Graduate
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliances services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each clients specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited