We are hiring for Occupational Therapist/Special Educator/Psychologist in a MNC Base Corporate Clinical Setup.
Job Description: Occupational Therapist
Organization empowers parents of developmentally disabled children with resources that enable them to engage their child in learning and promote growth. In the program, parents work with a child psychologist to assess their child and create an individualized education plan. Learning resources are customized according to the childs specific needs, and the resources are delivered to the home.
Organization Target Group: Children who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, Down syndrome, learning disability and intellectual disability
Employment Type- Full Time
Exp:- 0 to 5 Years
Qualification: -Bachelor &Masters in Occupational Therapy
Job Location : - All Location in North, West, East, South
Communication Skills -English & Hindi : Mid to high
Interpersonal Skills - Agreeableness (Personality*) :Mid to high
Extraversion : Mid to high
Problem Solving Skills - Problem Solving Mid
Logical Ability: Mid
Parents & child Focus - Parents & Child Centricity - Mid to high
Parents & Child Expectation Management Mid -high
Ability to handle pressure -
Mid to high
Duties and responsibilities
a) Responsible to take functional concerns
b) Responsible for taking history of functional difficulties
c) Responsible to make assessment format
d) Responsible to assess children with special needs
e) Responsible for OT goal planning
f) Responsible for implementing treatment plans using SI, NDT, behavior therapy, fine motor and handwriting
g) Responsible to formulate OT reports and documentation
h) Team player
i) Knowledge of MS office and web-based applications
Job Description: Special Educator
Qualification - B.Ed Special Educator(Must)
Experience - 1 to 5 Years
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with other classroom teachers, school psychologists, learning disabilities specialists, speech/hearing specialists, and school social workers to provide an integrated plan for developing the capacities of their students.
- Set learning goals for each student, assess their progress, and record their evaluations.
- Update parents on the progress of their students and enlist parental support with behavior control and home activities designed to supplement their classroom lessons.
- Supervise and train teaching assistants.
- Help plan for the transition of their students to productive lives after the completion of their secondary education.
Job Description: Physiologist
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide assessment and recommendations for appropriate treatments
- Diagnose and treat various mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders
- Review relevant literature, synthesize evidence-based materials, and translate complex behavioral health concepts
- Conduct case management and other administrative tasks as needed
- Provide referral services to outside therapists, clinics, and treatment facilities
- Participate in off-hours call rotation
Interested Candidates Share Me Your Updated Resume
Salary: 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliance’s services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each client’s specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited