Designation: Officer- HRBP - (2 positions)
As a HR Business Partner, you will be a key part of our team that will oversee all human resources and ensure they're aligned with our business goals. Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the Leadership team and with Business Managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
Role overview: An ideal candidate is an experienced and qualified HR business partner who will create and drive strategic HR initiatives and ensure theyre aligned with our business goals.
Have experience of working on PeopleSoft HRIS system for daily transactions, IJPs closures in the organization Partnering with the leadership to understand business environment and work priorities to develop and execute innovative solutions to address current associate management issues.
Consult with line of business leaders to identify performance needs for talent enhancement in relation to attainment of strategic business goals Educating employees, new joiners about eLearning courses, videos, simulations for their career enhancement.
Setting up training calendar for the employees to attend the training program Define review and feedback mechanism within the team to ensure effective communication flows Coach leadership on the HR aspects of key business strategies, issues anddecisions.
Manage the performance management processes such that managers are coached upon effective feedback mechanism, timeline adherence and handling grievance issue along with the concerned manager on a case to case basis.
Serve as an escalation point for complex associate relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed to resolve associate grievances. Coach and advise HR representatives on HR policy and ensure compliance to the company's policies. To ensure that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and are brought to a logical conclusion with constant communication to relevant stakeholders
Maintaining personnel information in all HRIS systems, monitor actual headcount, new hires and attrition.
Drive the policy awareness and ensure compliance across the organization. Being a SPOC for providing clarifications on policies as required.
Address management requests for analysis on key performance indicators relating to people issues (e.g. retention, leaves etc.).
Partner with the L&LD team to assess skill gaps with leadership, execute plans for skill development areas and support HR Representative Generalists in identification of people to attend training. To drive the engagement programs as and when defined/rolled out by the HRBPteam.
Manage associate satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention. Promote an environment that encourages employee growth.
Have experience in Client and Stake holder management To engage with the teams on a regular basis to review progress andupdates Provide audit support to internal and external auditors to meet compliance requirements
1. Implement & manage HR Business policies, employee engagement, retention, , employee grievance and exit with the zone
2. Ensure a high level of employee engagement and retention by taking initiatives to improve work relationships, build morale and increase the productivity of employees
3. Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
4. Collaborate with central TA team for recruitment
5. Partner with the HR leadership team on various strategic initiatives such as organization and culture, transformation and succession planning, etc
6. Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
7. Identify training needs for teams and individuals
8. Evaluate training programs
9. Suggest new HR strategies
1. Proven work experience as an HR business partner
2. Excellent people management skills
3. Analytical and goal-oriented
4. Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
5. Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
6. Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
7. Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams.
8. Excellent communication skills at all levels small groups, large groups, and with executives
1. An MBA or PG degree in Human Resources from a top global institute.
2. 4+ years of relevant work experience.
3. Experience or keen interest in the HRD sector or social impact.
1. Competitive for the right candidate with variable compensation for exceptional performance
In event of interest please email your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryHR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:PAHRD/ HRBP