We are hiring Product Development Manager (Design & Sampling) Garment Manufacturing
Profile - Product Development Manager (Design & Sampling)
Experience:- 4+ years in textile garments manufacturing
Roles & Responsibility:-
Minimum 4+ yrs experienced worked as sampling/Designing, New Product Development R&D.
Coordination with Fabric, Stores, Sampling department for getting the required samples made
Should be able to understand customer requirements and accordingly develop sample
Should be able to coordinate with the factory for order status updation
Should be able to source Fabrics, trims etc if required for sampling
Sampling and Production follow-up Development of sampling range for new order, Daily co-ordination with venders and suppliers,
Following up with buyers for finalizing patterns, fit samples, lab-dips, designs, etc.
- Responsible for fabric follow ups, fabric calculations & Design and Colour approvals, Product development & sampling as per buyer requirement.
- Communicate with international buyers / Indian clients by mail for addressing their query, concerns or any other clarification.
- Coordinating with fabrication & production department to organize the order in best way & required time.
- Coordinating and Liaise with factory & buyers to ensure smooth operation for shipment. Approval on samples, art works, catalogue, label & other accessories related to orders.
- Maintaining all necessary documents for record purpose and regular follow up with the vendors.
- Creation of Weekly MIS reports and Update clients regarding the order status
- Responsible for setting up of standards and SOPs in sampling unit
- Responsible for machine planning and line allocation in sampling unit
- Responsible for developing of samples as per the style sheet given by the designers.
- Discussion with IE Manager on confirming the machine availabilities in units before the sample has been made.
- Approval of Patterns / Measurements charts / samples
- Responsible for issuing of Patterns/ measurement charts/ Approved samples to respective production units.
- Technical briefing on samples + Patterns + Measurements charts to production allotted units before starting of the production.
- Approving of first bulk samples / TOP samples from production and giving confirmation to start the production.
- Helping production units in understanding and explaining of a new style
- Coordination with the QCs and QAs in explaining the critical measurements points of product.
- Co ordination with the production in charge for the smooth adaptation of any styles
Role:Merchandising & Planning - Other
Salary: 5,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Role CategoryMerchandising & Planning
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the India’s leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15 years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organization’s most valuable asset – its people.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:Pawf/NPD Garments