Multiple Opening in Cement Manufacturing Industry for Production CCR/Engineer/Assistant Manager/Manager Grinding Kiln Unit
- Managing overall operations in shifts to ensure timely accomplishment of production targets.
- To train newly joined employees as per the job involvement.
- Proactively identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and rectifying the equipment through various applications.
- Responsible to increase the line productivity improvement, reviewing production planning, daily manufacturing and its action plan, execution & implementation of quality protocols.
- To ensure and achieve targeted metal production, rendering quality and safety standards of the organization.
- To obey the standard operating procedure (SOPs) effectively with good performance parameters.
- Manage the operation of Raw Mills, Coal Mills, Cement Mills, and other auxiliary equipment including raw material transportation, dryers, etc, as applicable from Central Control Room in the shift.
- For improving the system performance take any type of measurement related to the system,(like temp, pressure, flow, etc)
- To operate the system at a defined level of Energy Efficiency.
- Monitor & Maintain Env. guidelines as per plan.
- Coordinate for solving operation related problems (with maintenance,quality,electrical & instrumentation).
- To maintain & update shift log report.
- Z1 notification reporting.
- Maintenance Request notification arising out of operation.
- Contribute to the assigned activities during the shutdown as allocated by the Shift supervisor.
- Implementation of safety and ISO system as assigned.
- Independent operation of Kiln.
- Independent operation of VRMs (raw material, clinker, and slag).
- Independent operation of Ball Mill with Roller Press.
- SAP Operation PP & MP module.
- Process measurement and efficiency utilization.
- Raw Material physical verification(PV)
- P/M Planning based onMTBF (Manpower & material).
- Analysis to enhance proper capacity utilization of equipment.
- Member of Action Plan Implementation Group (Reduction of Specific Power and Heat Consumption of the section).
- Preparation of Action Plan, Plant Performance reports.
- Planning & attending to Shutdown Jobs.
PROCESSES equipment AND MATERIALS HANDLED.
a. Kiln operation (DCS) in modern dry process and maintaining clinker quality as per specific norms.
b. Heat balance and flow measurement.
c. Refractory and castable handling.
d. Supervising Bricking and Debricking in the kiln.
- BALL MILL AND VERTICAL ROLLER MILL OPERATION.
- VERTICAL ROLLER MILL OPTIMIZATION
- BALL MILL OPTIMIZATION.
a. Ball mill segregation and grinding media charging.
b. Ball mill piece weight and surface area calculation.
c. Crash stop.
d. Mill flows calculation.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical,Diploma in Chemical,B.Sc in Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry,M.Tech in Chemical
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organization's most valuable asset - its people. With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of
services to be offered to clients. People Alliance's services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2.Build and customize our solutions to meet each client's specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each
company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3.Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and,
because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
With a global presence that extends into Asia, Europe and Latin America, People Alliance can successfully meet our
clients' ever-increasing domestic and international hiring requirements. People Alliance has subject-matter experts in
more than 50 industries and our team members are continually learning and training to maintain
their expertise as the market evolves.
People Alliance is the trusted partner of over 500 +clients, and our continued growth proves that our industry knowledge
and passion to provide clients with the best services and talent possible makes us the ultimate choice for innovative
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited