Role and Responsibilities: As Project Manager
- Centre setup, establishment as per guideline, organizes inauguration, team building (Hiring), & Batches Creation etc.
- Leading the team, visit to centres and managing the day to day work of the PMKK/ELSTP/DDUGKY Centres, setting targets, planning tasks to achieve the set targets, organizing monthly and weekly meetings with centre managers, drafting report on centre visit and work done.
- Prepare & submission of Utilization Certificate files of batches.
- Liaisoning & coordination with Skill & Livelihoods Development Corporation authorities.
- Carrying out awareness generation programs in the projects in the project areas, organizing campaign (Kaushal Mela) related to employment, skill development.
NSDC PMKVY Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY 1.0, PMKVY2.0, PMKVY CSCM, PMKVY CSSM)
- Initial screening of the centers
- Co-ordination with channel team & partners on MOU sign ups with centres
- Coordination with owned & franchisee centres in all over India.
- Coordination with existing Business associates. Qualitative and quantitative deliverables of the programs.
- Responsible for New ATP Registration in SDMS (NSDC Workspace).
- Manage Monitor and report on activities.
- Tracking batch wise assessment status.
- Monitoring progress of Centres on Daily, Weekly and Monthly Basis.
- Providing progress report, case study, MIS database and other relevant information to the programme manager, Monitoring & Evaluation of the project
- Planning and conducting TOT for improving the quality of existing trainers
- Responsible for Training Centre affiliation and their centre approval in SDMS.
- Certification handling of PMKVY and NON PMKVY schemes
- Ensure timely Student assessments and evaluation
- Tracking training, assessment & certification achieved by associate training partners through SDMS
- Data validations & uploads on NSDC portal
• DDUGKY (Central Government Project) and ELSTP (State Government Project)
- Responsible for smooth running of project in State.
- Selection process of trainers for SDCs.
- Conduct TOT at all centers staff as per SOP if required.
- Meeting with Government officials in state.
- Close coordination with all allocated State, district administrations team and Centre Incharge regarding day by day query.
- Responsible for take necessary initiatives to run project in state.
• Vocational Education under NSQF
- Selection Process of Vocational Trainers.
- Visit Schools where Vocational education is running.
- Work on quality of training.
- Interact with principal, staffs and students to aware them about vocational education.
- Create report on weekly and monthly basis and submit it to government office.
- Track Vocational trainer’s quality and working regularly.
- Attend meetings organized
- Planning for placement of students after Level 4.
- Prepare invoices, salary of vocational trainers and transfer salary to them.
- Act as Supervisor, Mentor or Coach to other staff members in the Centre.
- Monitoring and reporting of Training Centres performance against budgets.
- Participation in performance appraisal of support staff.
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of staff.
- Liaison with other stakeholders and staff to ensure the effective delivery of training programs.
- Participation in the development and delivery of programs, products and services as required.
- Regular communication with the Head of Operations & Projects.
- Management report to the Head of Operations & Projects by the end of each month or as and when required.
- In conjunction with the Business Development contribute to the Centre marketing plan.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to grow the business in response to Retail and other training markets within the locality.
- Develop, write and present proposals/training solutions to clients in conjunction with the Business Development.
- Achieve growth in student enrolment numbers in line with the Business Plan.
- Provide information to students and organisation about the Centres services.
- Liaise and maintain healthy working relationships with all government officials, college and school management, vendors and local retailers likely to be engaged for implementation of the business plan.
- Induct new students
- Prepare training calendars and communicate to staff and students
- Ensure the centres Student Support Officer is supporting training delivery according to training program outline
- Review and monitor training programs and have inputs into improvements
- Assist the centres Student Support Officer to develop support strategies to facilitate successful outcomes of programs and encourage retention of students through to the completion of course objectives.
- Interact actively with local media resources to encourage positive coverage and enhance marketing efforts.
- Maintain student records in a timely manner, including details of student/employer contact and attendance.
- Comply with PMKK/ELSTP & DDUGKY guidelines and procedures at all times in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure financial administration is completed accurately and in adherence to the designated centre budget
- All policies should be strictly adhered to :- Leave policy, Tour and travel entitlements, phone usage policies , resignation policy.
- Maintenance of all reports and registers
Reporting and MIS
- Timely and proper reporting to HO for all developments taking place at the centre.
- Regular updations on SDMS/ NIFA MIS.
Salary: 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaCSR & Sustainability
Role CategoryCSR & Sustainability
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D in Any Specialization,M.Phil. in Dermatology
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organization's most valuable asset - its people. With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of
services to be offered to clients. People Alliance's services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2.Build and customize our solutions to meet each client's specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each
company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3.Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and,
because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
With a global presence that extends into Asia, Europe and Latin America, People Alliance can successfully meet our
clients' ever-increasing domestic and international hiring requirements. People Alliance has subject-matter experts in
more than 50 industries and our team members are continually learning and training to maintain
their expertise as the market evolves.
People Alliance is the trusted partner of over 500 +clients, and our continued growth proves that our industry knowledge
and passion to provide clients with the best services and talent possible makes us the ultimate choice for innovative
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:Pawf/Project Skill Development