We are hiring Regional Sales Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager(Trade & Non Trade Sales) for India's top Paints Manufacturing Company.
Regional Sales Manager/Deputy Sales Manager(Trade & Non Trade Sales) :-
- Be as an ambassador for the company to communicate all the initiatives, changes and expectations of the organization to the market. Also understand the expectations of the market and communicate to senior management for taking timely actions. To do competitive analysis regularly and provide feedback to the GM, Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Achieve the set Sales targets through Retail/ Govt./ Society & Projects segment in the assigned region.
- Focus on timely collection from the channel partners & monitor overdue closely.
- Implement sales strategy, schemes, discounts, promotions for channel partners and painter`s promotions for the applicators / contractors in line with company guidelines.
- Focus to generate more revenue of premium products for better margins for the company.
- Responsible for identifying growth opportunities, channel expansion and devise regional sales strategies in line with GM - Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Gain market share by appointing dealers in unrepresented towns and addition in low performing markets. Foresee potential threats from competition and devise counter strategies.
- Build and maintain good rapport with top dealers, direct customers, applicators and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Regular travel in the region for business developing and closely monitor the team activities / depot operations.
- Stock management responsibility. Maintain adequate stocks levels at all the depots under the region, review stock level regularly in line with the business plan. Review depot indents regularly to ensure minimum and maximum stock levels for the fast moving products. Also take appropriate action to liquidate slow moving / aged stock regularly.
- Review the secondary transport requirement at the regional / depot levels to ensure timely supplies to the customers at the minimum cost but without losing any business opportunity.
- To share MIS / market information with depot managers, GM, Sales, marketing managers or head office based team as required from time to time. Ensure timely submission of the reports.
- Also instrumental in hiring sales team, mentoring, developing, motivating, conduct sales review regularly and retaining talent best performers.
- Motivate the team to undertake difficult challenges which will bring better results for the organization.
- Recommend deployment of new manpower in potential markets for future business growth.
- Coordinate and get things done with various other functions like factory managers, transport managers, marketing manager, IT and accounts & finance team at HO. For a team to deliver results in line with company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- MBA/PGDM is must be from good Institute
- Team Handling Experience/ should be strong candidate
- Minimum 7yrs experience in paints and building material (minimum 2yrs experience in Paint Trade)
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Though will be working in a team, the role calls for independent working with strong analytical and Conceptual skills to comprehend variety of Quantitative and Qualitative inputs
- Fluent in communication.
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2C)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryRetail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,Other Graduate
PG:Other Post Graduate,Post Graduation Not Required,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,Any Postgraduate
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited