Regional Sales Manager(1st Line Manager) For Pharma Industry Department Critical Care Division
Sales Primary Purpose of this Position
To ensure the continued prosperity and growth of Pharmaceutical by promoting, selling and delivering Pharma products and service solutions to new and existing clients within a defined territory in support of the company's business goals and objectives.
Main Duties of this Position
Achieve defined financial objectives relating to Pharma growth, services revenue and margin, overall profitability and 'good business' as defined in the Corporate Plan
Accountable for the successful sales management of assigned markets, territories and customers to achieve allocated order intake
Accountable for ensuring the winning of assigned sales opportunities; forecasting, monitoring and closing against annual targets
Working alongside International Business Development to transition BD markets, customer budgets and BD campaigns into defined sales opportunities
Accountable for ensuring:
- Identification and definition of new business opportunities
- Input to Sales strategies for assigned territories
- Development of individual customer account retention & growth plans
- Understanding of, and positive influence to, customer satisfaction
- Maintaining up to date and realistic sales forecast data for all opportunities in assigned territories
- Identification and management of International Consultants, Distributors and representatives (CDRs) as routes to market
- Management of customer relationships, working with them to identify new opportunities and assigned budgets
- Collection and reporting of market trends, competitor activity/ information within assigned territories
- Provide input to bid and proposal activities and recommend and justify the winning strategy including "price to win"
- Provide Successes/Opportunities/ Failures and Threats report on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
Responsible for operating in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
Responsible for championing and promoting adherence to the company's Health and Safety code and policies
Proactively support company compliance to Health and Safety legislation through adherence to company policies, processes and practices.
Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct
Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management.
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryEnterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited