Inviting Applications for the post of RMO/ MO / JR FOR REPUTED, WELL ESTABLISHED MULTI SUPER SPECIALTY HOSPITAL. SHOULD BE JOIN WITHIN MONTH.
Role:- Medical Officer
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: - MBBS (MCI recognize)
Min Exp:- 6 month(Fresher Also Required)
Roles & Responsibility
- attend all casualty calls. Treat both out-patients and patients coming for admission. They usually treat simple cases by themselves and refer tricky or complicated cases to the same hospital consultant the next day.
- go for ward rounds daily. Attend ward patients before the consultant, make note of the necessary changes in symptoms,blood reports and treatment.
- Attend all in-patient emergency calls before the consultant arrives.
- Sign claim and reimbursement documents.
- Certify death and issue certificates.
- Interested RMOs attend operation theatre procedures and assist surgeons.
- Communicate with the consultants and are supposed to spend more time with the patient
Salary:- Salary + accommodation
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role CategoryMedical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:MBBS in Any Specialization
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India\'s largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited