Position Title : Area Sales Manager (North) Cochlear Implants & Equipment
Purpose: Increase market penetration in all segments viz. Institutions, Multispecialty hospital,Independent ENT hospitals (big and small), Medical Colleges, Hearing aid centers, Cochlear Implant centers in the assigned area utilizing the sales process in order to achieve revenue,profitability and expense targets.
Position description and accountabilities:
- Sales /Margin and collection target met or exceeded.
- Grow revenue from current and new customer base
- Implement locally all national promotions and programs
- Maximize share in all accounts
- Maintain consistent customer contact and relationship
- Market feedback on competitors activity and offerings
Experience and qualification:
- Minimum Degree in science or Bio medical engineering
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in selling Cochlear Implants or diagnostic equipments only to Hospitals, Institutes,e-tendering business, Hearing aid centers.
- Willingness to travel, up to 12 days
- Experience in generating new sales via cold calls
- Strong positive can do attitude
HQ : New Delhi
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate.
Only Cochlear Implant Experience Candidates Share Resume
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Role CategorySenior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliances services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each clients specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited