Roles and Responsibilities
Should Experience in Sales Trainer & managerial and team heading experience in Training, Sales, Business Development & Management consulting.
Extensive experience in Learning & Development (Process Training - End to End)
Strong understanding of People Management, Crowd control & Management training
Clear understanding of mapping the process and convert them into training aided tools
Managed start-ups from scratch, designed and formulated go to market strategy, developed sales models and achieved the desired pipeline.
Ability to build relationships with top management of prospective clients, identify and build partner network and sensitive to cross cultures.
- Conducting training as per the standard of Food Industry for different sales personnel
- Implementing Induction training at each level in the organization in case of new joining.
- Training needs an analysis on each level by conducting Development Center in-house.
- Horizontal Expansion through Training Hunter Team(front liners involve in opening new outlet)
- Summer internship program designing and training newly hired as per agenda like new product development in the market etc.
- Designing Assessment criteria, prechecks for each level, and sharing the results after Assessments with proper feedback.
- On the job certification of employees.
- Content development as per need of the organization.
- Coordination in case of external training planned from parent company
- Responsible for training of all new & existing employees on behavioral skills, products, processes & policies of the company
- Plan yearly training calendar and implementing the same.
- Conducting University nationalized program Parivartan in different areas
- Planning program as per Target & implementing the same as per standard
- Budget allocation, Resource& infra management for activities.
- Preparing MIS for activities conducted and reporting within the desire time frame.
- Cost Analysis for a program conducted.
- Conducting GARMENT/TEXTILE functional for training for sales team like HUB & SPOKE, BSS, HE, etc
- Conducting training ensuring knowledge of Availability, Activation standards within the team & analyzing team performance in-market execution.
- Imparting on the job training to sales staff with proper feedbacks with sales VP.
- Supporting the marketing team in market execution across the franchisee
- Training needs analysis department wise & designing modules as per need.
- Conducting quarterly assessment center for each employee, designing performance management system.
- Working with a quality team of plant and conducting TQM related training with the in-plant employee, depot employee & distributor employee.
- Conducting quality checks at distributor level & within plant depots.
- Ensuring high quality of product &process knowledge amongst all staff through effective induction training & refreshers as per defined timelines.
- Managing different online training within the team. Ensure 100 % certification of the team as per training calendar
Role:Corporate Training - Other
Salary: 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel & Tourism
Functional AreaTeaching & Training
Role CategoryCorporate Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:pawf/sales trainer