. Position :- SAP ABAP Consultant
Job Profile & Expectation:-
- You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on SAP ABAP.
- You may also design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Knowledge and experience on SAP Workflow
- Intermediate Document Extensions
- ABAP Objects
- Business Application Programming Interface
- Should have strong knowledge of Standard SAP ABAP
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Awareness of different solution approaches.
- Prominent contribution in solution provision decision.
- Must have experience in interaction with client participation in requirement gathering.
- Should be able to understand functional specification and author technical specs.
- Experience in leading a technical team.
- With in-depth knowledge of general ABAP programming techniques(RICEFW Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Form); with programming Function Modules, Object-Oriented ABAP, User Exits, Enhancement Spots (Implicit and Explicit) and Dialog Programming
- Expert in data conversion using LSMW(BDC, BAPI, IDOC, Direct/Batch Input) and developing standalone programs with correct techniques for data conversions
- Module pool programming experience using custom controls (ALV/Tree/Image), OLE embedding, etc.
- Expertise in report programming using ALV, classical, drill down and interactive using ALV events
- Proficient in developing ABAP queries and quick viewers queries
- Experience in code optimization, performance tuning and runtime analysis
- Expertise in using Code Inspector, Single Transaction Analysis, SQL Performance Trace, Runtime Analysis tools
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of SAP interfacing technologies (ALE/IDocs, RFCs, BAPIs, flat-file interfaces)
- Experience with SAP Scripts, SAP SMARTFORMS and Adobe Forms
- Knowledge of label design using Nice Label/Bartender is preferred
- Knowledge in usage of RF guns, Zebra label printers
- Experience with SPAU/SPDD activities for system upgrade activities
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations
- Accountable that the solution designs meets the functional requirements specified by the Business.
- Accountable that solution design meets platform architecture. Provide feedback to architecture community on architecture and design.
- Accountable that deliverables meet requirements w.r.t. reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance.
- Approves the content of the release prior to release and manages interrelation aspects with other applications.
- Supports development team in performing build automation and configuration management.
- Supports the Delivery Manager in timely provision of technical environments.
- Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting of solution development.
- Coaches technical leads and developers.
Interested and eligible candidate share me updated resume
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Information Technology
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliances services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each client’s specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:PAWF/SAP ABAP