SAP Manager - PP/MM/SD/QM/FICCO at Manufacturing Industry
Job Role :
Qualification - Any Graduate with SAP certification in PM module of SAP ECC 6.0 is desirable but not essential.
Experience : Minimum 3-4 years of experience as SAP PM consultant in manufacturing segment, knowledge of MM module would be an added advantage, experience of cement plant would be an added advantage
1. Strong knowledge of PM module and all the configurations related to it like Organization structure, master data and business process
2. Must have knowledge of integration of PM with other modules like PP,QM,MM, FICO etc
3. Must have experience in business process of Preventive, corrective, breakdown, calibration and refurbishment process.
4. Understand the Maintenance process of Clinker, Cement and Thermal Plant
5. Configure the SAP Plant Maintenance module as per Process requirement.
6. Help the business team in identifying the Equipment and define its maintenance schedule.
7. Help Business team in updating the master data.
8. Provide Rigorous training to concerned people.
9. Monitor the effectiveness of the system.
10. Get the reporting requirement from Business Team and get it developed by our ABAP team.
11. Create functional spec for Reports
FOR SAP MM -
SAP Basis and Oracle Admin at Sanghipuram :
Qualification : Graduation in any field with SAP certification in Basis module, Knowledge of other modules
particularly PP, QM and MM will be added advantage, certification in Oracle database is desirable but not essential but
knowledge in Oracle database is essential
Experience : Total 10-12 years of experience of which atleast 3-4 years in Oracle database and 4-5 years in SAP Basis
administration. Knowledge and experience in SOLMAN.
Job Profile & Expectation :
- • Design, development and deliver the business application on time and as per need of the Organization.
- • Consolidation of Application on common platform for Sanghipuram
- • Ensure Safety and security of the source code
- • Keep enhancing the applications on latest platform
- • All applications should be platform agnostic
- • Ensure documentation of all applications•
Authentication methodology should be changed to token based
Application design should be done keeping users experience in mind.
Will be responsible for managing, guiding and nurturing developers under him.
Should work along with the SAP team for API based integration.
Salary: 8,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Role CategorySystem Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,Any Graduate in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Computers,MCA in Any Specialization
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company
with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi
interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in
diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over
15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,
training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment
and retention needs. With a comprehensive suite of service offerings that includes executive search, recruitment
process outsourcing, contract staffing and college recruitment, People Alliance helps ease the frustration often
associated with finding and attracting top talent on a global scale. Through seamless, cost-effective solutions, clients
are able to improve workforce performance and achieve critical business objectives.
As one of the largest international search and recruitment organizations headquartered in the INDIA and with over
30 years of professional expertise, People Alliance is perfectly aligned to help its clients, from large global
conglomerates to small local businesses, grow as efficiently and cost effectively
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited