We are Hiring Service Engineer for Heavy Construction Equipment(Compactor, Excavator, Earth Mover, Loader, Grader)
Job SummeryThis position provides field technical service to end-users and customers and is involved in the installation, modification, troubleshooting and repair of heavy equipment to maintain an optimum level of customer satisfaction thus maximizing the opportunity for repeat sales.
- Performs service works on existing equipment, as well as installation and commissioning activities on new equipment.
- Provides site technical support to customers, assists in troubleshooting product problems in the field.
- Performs overhaul and repair of all equipment components and systems as assigned by the supervisor.
- Instructs customers in product usage by conducting training for operation and maintenance personnel.
- Prepares daily logs and reports of work performed.
- Assists in order of all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs.
- Identifies weak areas for technicians, and makes recommendations to the workshop supervisor or field service supervisor.
- Escalates specific requests from the customers to the next level for immediate attention and resolution.
- Conducts oneself in a proper business manner reflecting respect and honesty and contributes to building excellent company/customer relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Spare Parts Sales - Heavy Construction Machinery
1. To Manage dealer channel in territory, Identifies potential customers, generating enquiries, sends introductory mailers and making cold calls wherever necessary to initiate contact.
2. Networks with industry associates and otherwise keeps abreast with the latest industry trends, market developments, competitor information, leads, new projects and expansion plans of existing players.
3. Maintains relationships with existing clients and new prospects by providing technical information, support and guidance.
4. Gains a clear understanding of customers' requirements, records the enquiry in prescribed format and prepares quotation for appropriate equipment.
5. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales related information.
6. Maintaining database of customers, prospects and business associates for respective regions.
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Role CategoryAfter Sales Service & Repair
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Other Graduate,Any Graduate,Diploma in Any Specialization
PG:Other Post Graduate,Any Postgraduate,Post Graduation Not Required
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliances services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each client’s specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited