Requirement - 02 Position for Our Cement Manufacturing Corporate Profile at Mumbai
1)Senior Manager Legal with Finance
2)General Manager Project Finance
JD - For Senior Manager Legal with Finance
Qualification - (LLB)
(Legal & Finance)
- Review & Negotiation of contracts for consortium finance including project finance, infrastructure finance, corporate finance & debenture issues, namely, Share Pledge Agreement, Indenture of Mortgage, Deed of Hypothecation, Trust Deeds;
- Filing relevant returns with ROC for creation/modification/closure of charges, filing securities pledge intimation with stock exchanges, verification of title search report, obtaining NOC from existing charge holders, drafting specimen resolutions u/s 180(1)(a) &(c) of Companies Act, 2013, for borrowers;
- Review & Negotiation of contracts for SEBI Alternative Investment Funds, namely, Indenture of Trust, Investment Management Agreement & Contribution Agreements;
- Reviewing Agreements for the formation of investment Funds in India & Mauritius
- Drafting and reviewing Leave & Licence Agreements, Powers of Attorney, and letters for correspondence with Regulators;
- Drafting necessary compliance records, negotiating and liaisoning with external lawyers and agencies.
- Filing secretarial compliances
- Responsible for the legal portfolio which comprises of legal opinion on regulation matters to other departments, drafting legal notices about case matters of the company
- Exposure in the drafting of agreements such as Non-disclosure agreements, Business development agreements, online distribution agreements, Service level agreements, Memorandum of understanding, Leave & License agreements, etc.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing compliance issues within the organization and to draft internal compliance policies under SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulation, 1992 and oversee that the company is complying with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Responsible for drafting and vetting of various legal documents Petitions, Appeals, Complaints, Written Statement Rejoinders, Affidavit, Legal Notices, reply to notices in Civil, Criminal and Consumer matters
- Handle Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 matters, Winding up Petitions under Section 433 and 434, Writ Petitions and matters under Industrial Dispute Act, 1947.
- Appear before various Courts and Tribunals
- Dealing and coordinating with the Senior Councils. Maintain and update the MIS of all the pending litigation.
- Research database for various case laws about on-going court cases
- Keep track of circulars from NSE, BSE&SEBI, maintain the database, and send MIS to relevant departments so that the company ensures due compliance.
- Evaluate, investigate and appropriately resolve compliance issues within the organization
2) General Manager Project Finance
Qualification - (CA Qualified)
- Finance/Project Finance
- Maintaining statutory books of accounts
- Financial Accounting/Management
- Corporate Taxation
- Corporate Fundraising strategy & Manage relationship with partners & investors.
- International Taxation
- MIS, Costing, Budgeting
- Internal Audit
- Statutory Audit
- Well-versed with statutory accounting standards & accounting systems and handling taxation and company law matters.
- Excellent Relationship Building and analytical skills with the exposure of working in a computerized environment.
- Booking forward/option contracts
- Submitting projections to banks & analysis of Term Sheet of Bankers for various finance proposals. Assessing the short and long term needs
- Preparation of Operational & Financial MIS every month.
- Project Finance Report, FSMTL, Stock Statements, FFR for Long term & Short term needs, Fund based & Non- Fund based limits. Interaction with bankers and responding to their queries
- Keeping Track of Bank Guarantees Taken from Contractors / Vendors.
- Submitting CA certificates/reports to the bank for a drawdown of loans from consortium banks.
- Co-ordination about raising of debt, interest on loans
- Routine Taxation matters (IncomeTax, Service Tax, Excise, etc.)
- Reverse tax service charge mechanism
- Review of TDS Returns
- Review of Service tax returns
- Filing of IT Returns
- Attending hearings before Income Tax/Service tax Authorities
- Transfer Pricing
- Handling Service tax audit
- Analysis of tax treatment for foreign supply/services contracts
- Fulfillment of tax formalities under sec 195 of Income Tax Act/DTAA for foreign remittances
- Attending hearing before various tax authorities
- Tax planning
- Liaison with Internal and Statutory Auditors.
- Co-ordination of Audits, compliance, and risk management.
- Tax Audit
- Finalization of accounts in compliance with Schedule III and applicable accounting standards. Accounting administration like TDS, TDS, payroll, bill passing
- Ledger Scrutiny, Finalization, and reporting of financial statements.
- IGAAP-for statutory reporting
- Developing Accounting systems, charts of accounts, SOPs, etc.
- Monthly/Quarterly and Annual accounts closing, Corporate reporting MIS, comparison with Budget and Actuals, cost/profit center accounting, allocation of overheads, etc.
- Handling Accounts Receivable/Accounts payable. Aging preparation
- Tracking insurance policies and ensuring renewals
- Submitting details and participation in settlement of various claims
- Ensuring maximum coverage for the company.
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Role CategorySenior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Law
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,CA in CA
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And India's largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the India's leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment,training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organization's most valuable asset - its people. With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of
services to be offered to clients. People Alliance's services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2.Build and customize our solutions to meet each client's specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each
company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3.Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and,
because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
With a global presence that extends into Asia, Europe and Latin America, People Alliance can successfully meet our
clients' ever-increasing domestic and international hiring requirements. People Alliance has subject-matter experts in
more than 50 industries and our team members are continually learning and training to maintain
their expertise as the market evolves.
People Alliance is the trusted partner of over 500 +clients, and our continued growth proves that our industry knowledge
and passion to provide clients with the best services and talent possible makes us the ultimate choice for innovative
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:PAWF/Project Finance