Sr. Manager/Manager Branding & Digital Marketing - Healthcare Industry
Sr. Manager/Manager Branding & Digital Marketing
- Responsible for development of brand architecture, advertising, architecture, packaging architecture and brand out innovation approach in consultation with the innovation team.
- Understand consumer needs and behaviors, identify brand positioning & Identify brand opportunities and challenges for growth and development
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel ensuring the design and message meet the company brand and regulatory guideline Overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper & magazine advertisement, direct mail, email campaigns, website, conferences, promotional / sponsors shows & stands and liaising with art designer, copywriter, media buyers and printers.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to the standard. Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to place our brand to the targeted population. Monitor market trends and competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Study how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumer insights. Ensure the delivery of consistent messaging and brand management throughout all external and internal communications, brand material and collateral.
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns. Creating a design concept & Manage print production Corporate Brochures, Patient Informal Leaflets (PIL), Invitation Cards, Banners, Back Drop, Magazine, Signage Management: Pathway signage, Planning and execution of short films on diseases awareness and brand building Managing a video production team to develop an initial concept, through storyboarding, editing and post-production
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including YouTube, Social Media and Digital advertising
- Build and Improve our artists social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Having knowledge of managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, OTT Platforms (Must have worked in Social Media Platforms)
- Content Planning & Posting
- Page-Post Promotions & Campaigns
- Community Engagement & Development
- Leads Generation
- Online Reputation Management
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Paid media sources from different platform, monitor campaigns with high priority of clients requirements and make changes as per the norms, Support account creation, maintenance, and governance across all media platforms as prescribed by the clients and industry best practices, Suggest suitable solutions with an understanding of the limitations of tool sets and available data, Support documentation of paid media process for different platforms best practices & improve paid and organic traffic, Manage access across media platforms & do various governance as prescribed by the client.
- Creating content for websites, blogs, newsletters other marketing communication.
- Work as part of the marketing team and with Business Unit Heads to brainstorm, develop and write engaging and relevant content.
- Research and uncover engaging content like newsworthy stories, features etc.
- Contribute to content strategy generation and stay up-to-date with market affairs and happenings that can add
- value to the overall output of the content
- Exceptional, innovative and bang-on copy/content writing skills as you will be expected to work on blog content,
- online ad-banners, website, social media, blogs etc.
- Truly enjoy work that involves a lot of looking at and talking about cars and bikes all day
- Staying on top of trends in the digital space to be able to translate that into trendsetting work.
- Understand that content has requirements in terms of tone, style, messaging in different mediums and have experience in writing such accordingly.
Role:Head - Digital Marketing
Salary: 5,50,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional AreaMarketing & Communication
Role CategoryDigital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,Other Graduate
PG:Any Postgraduate,Post Graduation Not Required,MBA/PGDM in Marketing,Other Post Graduate
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset – its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliance’s services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each client’s specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
Reference Id:Pawf/Digital Marketing