Staff Nurse - Gujarat
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Arrive in the unit 5-10 minutes before the duty commences.
2. Plans appropriate nursing interventions and prioritizes them to meet their needs through competent nursing care.
3. Check the crash cart,inventory and other articles and take over from the previous duty nurse.
4. Ensure the room/bed is ready to receive the patient.
5. Receive the patient and direct the patient to the allotted bed.
6. Ensure all patients are examined by the doctor as soon as they are warded.
7. Ensure that the appropriate consent forms are signed by the patient / guardian.
8. Assist the doctor on his/her round and in any procedure to be performed on the patient.
9. Ensure intensive monitoring of patients when required.
10. Ensure high risk drug record /register is maintained accurately and the drugs kept in safe keeping.
11. Ensure adequate linen and other stocks are available in the ward.
12. Ensure that the discharge cards are filled in with correct demographic details and the patient is discharged as per the instructions of the doctor.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum-10+2; B.Sc. Nursing/GNM with 1-5 years of working experience in a Any Hospital.
Role:Clinical Nurse Specialist
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional AreaHealthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Nursing,Diploma in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Nursing
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organization’s most valuable asset – its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliance’s services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited