Post: Staff Nurse(OT/ICU/Ward/Casualty/Emergency)-West Bengal
Job Location - West Bengal
Qualification: Minimum-10+2; B.Sc. Nursing/GNM with 0-2 years of working experience in a Hospital.
1. Arrive in the unit 5-10 minutes before the duty commences.
2. Plans appropriate nursing interventions and prioritizes them to meet their needs through competent nursing care.
3. Check the crash cart,inventory and other articles and take over from the previous duty nurse.
4. Ensure the room/bed is ready to receive the patient.
5. Receive the patient and direct the patient to the allotted bed.
6. Ensure all patients are examined by the doctor as soon as they are warded.
7. Ensure that the appropriate consent forms are signed by the patient / guardian.
8. Assist the doctor on his/her round and in any procedure to be performed on the patient.
9. Ensure intensive monitoring of patients when required.
10. Ensure high risk drug record /register is maintained accurately and the drugs kept in safe keeping.
11. Ensure adequate linen and other stocks are available in the ward.
12. Ensure that the discharge cards are filled in with correct demographic details and the patient is discharged as per the instructions of the doctor.
1. She assesses nursing needs of every individual patient under her care.
2. She carries out the planned nursing activities and evaluates the effectiveness of the nursing care provided.
3. Maintains effective I.P.R. with other departments of the hospital, patients, and relatives.
4. Assists in maintaining ward facilities and patient environment (hygiene, equipment and stocks)
5. Supervises support staff.
6. Maintains required ledgers/registers in the unit.
7. Orient the patient and relatives to the room / ward facilities politely and clearly with respect to telephone, call bell, toilet/bath, visiting time, meal timings, etc.
8. Complete admission procedures, documenting etc.
9. Prepare the patient for any specific procedures, take appointment if needed with the concerned department and send the patient on time.
10. Complete preoperative preparation of the patient as per hospital protocol or as desired by the consultant (if a surgical case).
11. Provide/supervise bed making, bed baths/oral hygiene/ back care/ bladder care etc. for patients who are not ambulatory.
12. Provide/assist support staff to give bedpan/urinals and other requirements for patients as and when necessary.
13. Inform the doctor of the progress of the patient.
14. Administer medications -oral/ i.m / i.v. - as per the doctor\'s instructions.
15. Supervise distribution of diet to patients and bring any discrepancy to the notice of the MOD/Ward In Charge /Nsg Supervisor.
16. Supervise support staff for housekeeping duties and maintaining a hygienic environment.
17. Input all the data as may be required by the software package.
18. Report any grievance and unusual occurrence in the ward to the MOD/Ward In Charge/Nsg Supervisor.
19. Contribute to maintaining staff discipline in the ward.
20. Documented hand over the ward/patients with complete information/instructions to the next nurse on duty.
21. Maintain appropriate records in the OT/ICU/Ward/CCU/HDU/CTVS-ITU
Salary: 1,75,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Role CategoryMedical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Nursing
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organization’s most valuable asset – its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliance’s services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each client’s specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited