Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for the receipt and issue of all the materials arriving at the store with proper documentation. To maintain all relevant documents related to the store and its periodical updating.
- Maintaining & follow up of Stock Register all Imported Oriented Items.
- To ensure requirements of all accessories according to buyers demand.
- To ensure all accessories supply to the factory according to consumption.
- Maintaining of Stock Register all Local Trims, Accessories, Stationary, Printing Etc.
- To ensure maintain all store area safety and hygienic.
- To ensure all accessories inventory.
- To ensure maintain all stock register.
- Maintaining of Stock Register all Imported Machinery Spare Parts & Equipments.
- Maintaining of Order Ways Swatch Card/ Trims Card .
- Prepared of Monthly Stock Statement & MIS for review management
- Maintaining of all Stock Register By The Bin Card System.
- Maintaining of all M,R,R And M,S,R By The Computer & Report to Directors.
- To Face The Annual Inventory With The External & Internal Auditor.
- To ensure make swatch and approval after receiving accessories.
- To ensure always communicate with suppliers.
- To ensure all remaining accessories reports to the management after shipment.
- Planning The Consumption of all Individual Orders of Buyers Report to management
- Maintaining of all Orders & Buyers Ways After Shipment Closing Report.
- Maintaining & follow up of PI, L/C, Shipment Schedule(ETD & ETA)
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have exp in Garment/Apparel Industry
Graduate with PG Diploma in Material/Supply Chain Management. Immediate joiner preferred.:
- Previous experience as Store manager in Textile Garments industry.
- at least 5 years of proven and relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- PG/Diploma in material management
- Expert in excel and computerised inventory
Perks and Benefits
Share me Updated Resume
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited, founded in 2006 is a specialist local and international human Resources company with national coverage in PAN India & international provinces.
People Alliance Workforce Private Limited An ISO 9001:2008, QMS Certified ,TQM based And Indias largest multi interest consulting and business services corporation engaging a variety of organizations, institutions and enterprises in diverse industry . People Alliance is the Indias leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers highimpact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 15years of experience. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and RPO&HRPO, to outsourcing and
People Alliance Group began doing business in 2006, offering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing services to our clients. Several years later, we had a vision to establish a single organization that was able to vertically integrate all hiring solutions, a company capable of fulfilling all recruitment and retention needs as well as providing the resources to manage and enhance an organizations most valuable asset its people.
With much thought and preparation, this concept became a reality in June 2009, when People Alliance became. People Alliance Group . Sixteen offices were started under one corporate brand, resulting in a larger, more specialized span of services to be offered to clients. People Alliances services now include executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, college recruiting and contract staffing.
With expertise and knowledge that has been gained over 50 years in the search and recruitment industry, People Alliance is now fully equipped to meet any hiring need. Our company is driven by three guiding principles:
1. To be the single source for all hiring needs. There is no longer a need to look to multiple providers in order to fulfill your varied hiring requirements.
2. Build and customize our solutions to meet each clients specific goals, challenges and corporate culture. Each company has a unique set of needs and we customize our solutions accordingly.
3. Provide our clients with the resources they need to succeed. Your success is just as important to us as our own and, because of this, we provide companies with the talent and resources that will help them achieve great things.
Contact Company:People Alliance Workforce Private Limited